Etsy Page

Etsy Preview

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Lures for sale.

I would like to start off first with a huge thank you to everyone who has commented on my posts lately. With that being said I am very interested in selling the spinner baits that I have made. If you are interested in buying any of them please comment me your email address and I will be glad to get in touch with you. Right now I am selling them for $4 each. I am planning on making many more now that I have the ability to make my own skirts. Also I can make numerous color schemes for the skirt and weighted head if anyone is interested. Thanks again and keep the comments coming please.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool lures. They are quite beautiful. TY! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband loves to fish. we haven't gone in a long time though since moving from florida to NC. i want him to go with my son though soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to just email me direct here is my email address dee.olsen1980@gmail.com
    Please contact me if you want to buy any of my spinnerbaits.

    ReplyDelete