Etsy Page

Etsy Preview

Friday, May 9, 2014

New posts coming...

I just realized that I have lacking on posting my newest items to my blog. January was the last time I posted anything. Shame on me lol. Just to give you some in site as to what I have been doing for the past couple of months. I still am on Etsy. I have done okay there but most of my sales have been privately. I did a big sale of buzzbaits to an old high school friend of mine. Also I went to a craft fair and did very well there. All in all I say my spinnerbaits have sold well. I'm always driving for more sales though. Anayways I will be adding more pictures soon and please dont be afraid to comment on anything you see and like. Everything I post is available on my Etsy store plus I will do special orders via contacting me. Thanks for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment